Unfortunately, if your computer displays you Microsoft-official-error7100.xyz site – then your system infected with a dangerous virus. This scam site scares the user that they infected with a virus and they could lose their private information. If you want to fix it you need to call +1-844-713-3460 and you will get help from “Windows Help Desk”. But even if you call this number there is no guarantee that this problem will remain.
This scam site is one of the network and have millions clones for the users from different countries and often virus also can redirect user to sites what looks like legitimate Windows help center (Image below).
Such sites creates only to steal user’s money because scammers will receive additional funds for every call and every visit on this site. Currently this network huge and have move than 100 sites like Microsoft-official-error****.xyz, where ****- random numbers. Most of such site has similar message what was created to scare user as much as it can:
**YOUR COMPUTER HAS BEEN BLOCKED**
Error # 268D3-XC00037
Please call us immediately at: +1-844-713-3460
Do not ignore this critical alert.
If yiu close this page, your computer access will be disabled to prevent further damage to our network.
Your computer has alerted us that it has been infected with a virus and spyware. The following information is being stolen…
> Credit Card Details
> Email Account Login
> Photos stored on this computer
You must contact us immediately so that our engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. Please call us within the next 5 munutes to prevent your computer from being disabled.
Toll free: +1-844-713-3460
Call Windows Help Desk Immediately at +1-844-713-3460
The following data will be compromised if you continue:
2. Browser history
3. Credit Card Information
The virus is well known for complete identity and credit card theft. Further action through this computer or any computer on the network will reveal private information and involve serious risks.
Call Windows Help Desk Immediately at +1-844-713-3460
How you get Microsoft-official-error7100.xyz on your computer?
Microsoft-official-error7100.xyz can be installed if you have some virus on your computer or while you install some freeware. This very common technique what often uses adware or malware. So if you see this scam site be ready that your computer infected with more viruses that you thought.
The most annoying part of this site is that you almost can’t do anything like close the tab or browser because it will always display repeatable pop-up or go to full screen mode, so if force you to close it via Task Manager or reboot the computer. And all this voiced by creepy robotic voice and many inexperienced users can think that this site is trying to help. We highly recommend you to follow removal instruction bellow and remove Microsoft-official-error7100.xyz from your computer as soon as possible.
Some of the known malicious tech support scams website are:
How to remove Microsoft-official-error7100.xyz hijacker?
If your computer is infected with Microsoft-official-error7100.xyz hijacker, it is most likely that your computer is also infected with other malicious and unwanted programs that may cause some serious damage. That is why we advise you to remove “Microsoft-official-error7100.xyz” hijacker with properly fit removal tool. GridinSoft Anti-Malware was developed to help users to remove infections without any problems.
Automatic removal tool for microsoft-official-error7710.xyz:
Click here to download latest version of GridinSoft Anti-Malware
Removal instruction for microsoft-official-error7710.xyz:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with +1-844-713-3460 virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected by microsoft-official-error7710.xyz:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of malicious programs that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!
Portable anti-malware scanner
By the way, if you want to use the portable version of GridinSoft anti-malware scanner, we are happy to represent you the Trojan Killer Portable. Especially for your memory stick – be sure that your private data is safe wherever you go! Feel free to try it now: