Live-streaming.online is the page set as your homepage if a certain browser hijackers has been installed onto your computer. It is not malicious in the sense that it will not harm your computer but it will make unwanted changes to your browser and Live-streaming.online attempt to redirect you to sponsored pages. This is not unusual as all browser hijackers aim to do the same thing and that is to generate traffic for sponsored websites in order to make income. They can infect a computer if the users does not pay close attention to how they install free software and completely miss the hijacker being attached to the software. While the hijacker itself is not harmful, the websites you may be redirected could be. Hijackers do not filter through the websites they expose you to so you may end up on some infected page where malware could be lurking. We strongly suggest you remove Live-streaming.online .
Browser hijackers spread with the help of free software. Live-streaming.online was attached to some free program you got from the Internet and you missed it when you installed that program. Next time you install anything, pay close attention to the process and read all the information provided. It should be clearly disclosed if anything has been attached but many users hurry through the process and that is how they end up missing it. If available, choose Advanced (Custom) settings and deselect the added items. This will prevent added items from installing and you will not have to delete Live-streaming.online or similar in the future.
Live-streaming.online will be set as your homepage and new tabs if you allow it to install. It will hijack all your browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox and make unwanted changes. These changes will be carried out without your permission and you will be unable to undo them unless you first remove Live-streaming.online from your system. If you notice that Live-streaming.online has appeared, you should refrain from using it. Browser hijackers aim to generate income by redirecting you to sponsored pages and they do not care if the pages are safe. They could be harboring malware and if you were to enter such a page, you might end up downloading that malware. There are much more reliable search engines out these, and you especially should not trust one that entered your computer without your permission. Uninstall Live-streaming.online .
Automatic removal tool for Live-streaming.online:
Click here to download latest version of GridinSoft Anti-Malware
Removal instruction for Live-streaming.online:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Live-streaming.online virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected by Live-streaming.online:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of malicious programs that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!
Portable anti-malware scanner
By the way, if you want to use the portable version of GridinSoft anti-malware scanner, we are happy to represent you the Trojan Killer Portable. Especially for your memory stick – be sure that your private data is safe wherever you go! Feel free to try it now: