Some users these days are getting regularly bombarded by the load of intrusive kindlybox.online pop-up windows, which actually do not let them use their browsers. These pop-ups keep telling that the PC is infected or has some errors and that users need to call certain toll-free helpline supposedly to speak with Microsoft customer service representatives. In reality, all such information reported through kindlybox.online pop-ups is the pack of lies.
kindlybox.online pop-up windows may appear in all widely used browsers these days, including Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. As we’ve said above, their purpose is to scare computer users into thinking that the PC is in danger. However, the ultimate goal of these pop-ups is to make users waste their money for nothing.
We strongly advise that you do not trust any of such deceitful information reported via kindlybox.online pop-ups. Do not call any toll-free helplines run by the crooks. These pop-ups simply have in mind to rip you off. So, we strongly advise that you follow this removal guide below to get your computer fixed as soon as possible. Make sure that you delete all the infections found by anti-malware tool below and that you reset your browsers using additional tips below.
Step by step instructions how to remove 877-578-3030 virus.
STEP 1. Remove 877-578-3030 virus from the system
First of all, 877-578-3030 is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove 877-578-3030 virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying 877-578-3030 browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove 877-578-3030 virus from your browser
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove 877-578-3030 from your system completaly:
STEP 3. 877-578-3030 prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with 877-578-3030 virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.