This removal tutorial will show you how to remove JH.exevirus from your computer and protect it from being reinfected. The JH.exe process is a malicious program that considered dangerous for your computer and that’s why should be removed from it as soon as possible.
There are a lot of malware program on the web and all they have similar ways to infect your computer. For a long time already one of the most effective and popular methods of installation is considered to be bundling. Developers are often wrapping the installation of their program into the installation of another one. Users are often skipping instruction during this process, which makes bundling very effective.
Once JH.exe virus is inside, it will be loaded in Temp folder: “C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Temp\”
MD5 hash: 09B21FDA058134F70B7094DDC483579F
Files that may be dropped by JH.exe virus:
Symptoms of JH.exe infection:
1) When this virus is active, you will see its process in Task Manager.
2) 50+% of your CPU may be at usage by JH.exe virus.
3) Browser work very slow, pages are loading for minutes.
4) Computer freezing all the time.
The JH.exe virus is considered as a trojan dropper. It is an installation file for a trojan horse program. Cyber criminals using these programs to create backdoors in a system. This will allow them to connect to the infected computer remotely. While trojan is inside, your personal information is at danger. We advise you to remove JH.exe virus from your computer and do that as soon as possible. Follow the steps below to do that!
JH.exe automatic removal tool:
JH.exe removal steps:
- Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware and scan your computer with it.
- Click on “Apply” to remove all infections found after the scan is completed:
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with JH.exe in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “Real-Time Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
This options helps you to prevent execution of malicious programs and to avoid their installation ahead of time. When certain malware tries to install itself into your system, GridinSoft Anti-Malware and its Real-Time Protection module will terminate this installation attempt ahead of time. You may click on “Confirm” button to continue blocking this malicious program, or to select “Ignore this file” and allow the malicious application to be installed (at your own risk):