IP Ninja is a hijacker which takes over your browsers like Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. It changes your homepage, causes unwanted redirection and gives fake search results. Many users consider IP Ninja as a malware. This program claim to be a tool, created to enhance your browsing experience. However, it helps nothing and keeps increasing web traffics.
IP Ninja will direct you to unknown websites that contain a bunch of adverts. And whichever page you open would be navigated. IP Ninja is a potentially unwanted program. It is used to promote the third party. So you are given commercial products or online services. This malware intends to earn quick money without your knowledge. Don’t spend money when your computer is compromised by adware or PUP.
When a computer is infected with the IP Ninja adware, other common symptoms include:
- Advertising banners are injected with the web pages that you are visiting
- Random web page text is turned into hyperlinks
- Connects to different websites without your knowledge
- Tracking your activity while you browse the Internet
- Starts automatically with Windows
- Adds a background Windows Service
- Other unwanted adware programs might get installed without the user’s knowledge.
We suggest you to get rid of IP Ninjae and clean your PC system from unwanted pop up ads ASAP, until the presence of the ad-supported software has not led to even worse consequences. You need to follow the steps below that will help you to completely remove the redirect to undesired web-site, using specialized malicious software removal tool.
Automatic removal tool for IP Ninja adware:
Adware applications are widespread nowadays. Gridinsoft company offers a great solution for all problems, which can be caused by adware, including the free scanner, unwanted programs remover and Reset Browser Settings tool to clean all popular browsers from ads, pop-ups, and redirects. In this guide, we will explain how to use GridinSoft Anti-Malware to clean your system and keep it safe from threats in future.
Step by step instructions on how to remove IP Ninja adware
- Run GridinSoft Anti-Malware and choose the scan type, which is suitable for your needs. Of course, for the accuratest scan results we recommend you to choose the “Full Scan”.
- Give Anti-Malware a little time to check your system:
- Move to quarantine all the viruses and unwanted files, that you see in the results list:
- Enjoy the malware removal process:
Note, that in case with adware it is very important to use the Reset Browser Settings tool to get rid of all ads and redirects completely. The following video is devoted to this simple and effective procedure.
How to reset your browser automatically with GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
Prevent your PC from being reinfected with IP Ninja adware in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.