Following article will assist you to uninstall Interesting20news17.com hijacker from your internet browser. Such unwanted troubles, mainly take place with all popular web browsers today. People may open their web browsers and this fake search engine appears on their screen.
Interesting20news17.com is not rightful search engine. This is a deceptive app. The software may not furnish you with any pertinent information. Usually, the unwanted application will keep rerouting you to different doubtful pages of really unsafe. Therefore, we highly urge you to uninstall Interesting20news17.com infection from your internet browser as soon as possible.
The best solution is to install a reliable removal tool. It is a proven and very powerful software that may allow you to delete all malicious programs in a few clicks.
Interesting20news17.com hijacker removal guide
Step1. Remove Interesting20news17.com page from the browser
First of all, Interesting20news17.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Interesting20news17.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Interesting20news17.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Interesting20news17.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
Step2. Remove Interesting20news17.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Interesting20news17.com!
Video guide on how to remove Interesting20news17.com from the system:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Interesting20news17.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.