The message titled as “The Guardians of the Peace of Ireland” is the new ransowmare creature developed by cyber frauds with the intentions to scare users into sharing some of their income with the crooks. It attacks Ireland these days. Just as many other virus applications of such type, this one accuses users of committing various crimes online. Without a doubt, this scary ransomware warning was prepared by malware developers and you should avoid acting like you are being instructed by the virus software. You would be told by this program to effect the payment of 100 Euro as the price to unlock your system. Otherwise, the scam says, your name and surname, as well as your location would be reported to the law-enforcement agencies of Ireland. Indeed, it is not really a pleasant event to receive such a scary notification. The saddest event, however, is when somebody actually decides to obey the commands of this virus program. So, if you see the following message in front of your computer please ignore it completely and get yourself prepared to unlock your system with the software that was specifically elaborated to help users whose PCs suffered from such ransomware virus.
This type of ransomware cannot be deleted (unlocked) so easily, compared to other viruses of this group / category. Rebooting your system ordinarily would not help. The locked status of your computer would still be active. So, you would have this same “The Guardians of the Peace of Ireland” backround instead of your common desktop theme. Nevertheless, do not panic. Please follow this special removal guide below to remove it.
Ransomware unlocking procedure
Note! This tutorial is effective for all GreenDot MoneyPak, Ukash and Paysafecard ransomwares.
- Restart your computer and press F8 while it is restarting.
- Choose safe mode with networking.
- Press Start menu and select Run, or press [Win]+R on keyboard.
- Type msconfig
- Disable startup items rundll32 turning on any application from Application Data.
- Restart your system once again.
- Scan your system with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to identify file and delete it.
Some versions of these viruses disable all safe modes, but give a short gap that you can use to run anti-malware programs. Then do following:
- Reboot normally.
- Click Start and choose Run.
- Enter the text specified in the quotation below. If malware is loaded, just press Alt+Tab once and keep entering the string blindly then press Enter.
- Press Alt+tab and then R (letter) a couple of times. The process of ransomware virus should be killed after you succeed to download, install our recommended software and scan your PC with it.