GoPlay is stubborn redirect virus appears on browser along with adware infection that will display annoying ads on almost website you open. There are number of ways how this dodgy virus will fit into your computer. It can be acquired when victim pays a visit to risky web sites that shares pirated version of software. By using a Trojan, GoPlay can enter the PC as well by taking advantage of security blunders and Internet browser’s flaw.
Once GoPlay virus infiltrates your PC, whenever you run your browser and whatever websites you visit, random ads will pop up to harass you. Sometimes you may see a tiny text GoPlay just below the advertisement. If you want to click the “X” button of the pop up to close it, you will not get good result, since it will not allow you to terminate it, and it directs you to its marketing page to further introduce you its products.
GoPlay virus will mess up your PC and make your PC be full of vulnerabilities via dropping other threats to your system. If you are one of victims of GoPlay and still in the dark, the following removal guide can help you get rid of it effectively and safely.
Automatic removal tool for GoPlay:
Click here to download latest version of GridinSoft Anti-Malware
Removal instruction for GoPlay:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with goplay.com virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected by GoPlay:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of malicious programs that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!
Portable anti-malware scanner
By the way, if you want to use the portable version of GridinSoft anti-malware scanner, we are happy to represent you the Trojan Killer Portable. Especially for your memory stick – be sure that your private data is safe wherever you go! Feel free to try it now: