Games Supreme could be appearing on your screen because you have ad-supported software on your computer. Otherwise known as adware, these unwanted programs are quite irritating because they expose users to ads and initiate random redirects. While adware itself is not malicious, it is worth mentioning that adware can expose you to malicious content.
Adware aims to generate income by exposing users to ads and sponsored pages but it does not make sure that they are secure. What started out as a low-level adware infection could end in serious malware taking over your computer. You can get infected with adware if you are not attentive when installing freeware and not notice additional items attached to it. The adware can install without you even noticing so always pay attention to what and how you install programs onto your computer. If you notice that you are constantly redirected, delete Games Supreme and it all ought to go back to normal.
It is very easy to install adware, and usually users do not even notice. If you have a habit of installing freeware, you should already be aware of the fact that it usually comes with additional items, such as adware or browser hijackers. They will install alongside the freeware if you do not manually deselect them, which you can only do in Advanced or Custom settings of the installation process. When you choose those settings, all added items will become visible and you will have the option of deselecting them. After you uncheck the boxes, you can go back to usual browsing. This will ensure that added items will not install and you will not be stuck having to uninstall Games Supreme or similar.
Automatic removal tool for Games Supreme:
Click here to download latest version of GridinSoft Anti-Malware
Removal instruction for Games Supreme:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected by Games Supreme:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of malicious programs that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!
Portable anti-malware scanner
By the way, if you want to use the portable version of GridinSoft anti-malware scanner, we are happy to represent you the Trojan Killer Portable. Especially for your memory stick – be sure that your private data is safe wherever you go! Feel free to try it now: