What is Gamereleasedate.info? If to be more specific Gamereleasedate.info/spage.html is a malicious page full of different kind of ads. This page classified as a browser hijacker because this page often opens automatically without any permission. You can find this page if your PC infected with some kind of adware or potentially unwanted program. The worst part is that Gamereleasedate.info can easily infect many well known browsers such as Edge, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozila, Safari and Internet Explorer, so every time you go online you will effect of this tricky virus. If do so we highly recommend you to follow simple instruction below and remove this browser hijacker after you notice in for the first time.
Browser hijacker like Gamereleasedate.info can be installed with other free program what you get from the Internet or if your system already infect with another virus. If you “Skip” installation, then you should be ready that something can be installed on your computer without your permission. Always check “Advanced” option, so you can cancel installations of unwanted programs. Our virus analysts report that you can notice this virus if your browser infected with History Button unwanted extension or any alike viruses.
After Gamereleasedate becomes part of your system you will be redirected to it every time you go online. Never allow to download any program from this site or your computer will be infected with more viruses and you can lose the whole system in no time. If you want to protect your personal data and your computer, you should remove Gamereleasedate.info now! Only deleting of Gamereleasedate.info make your PC secured place.
Gamereleasedate.info/spage.html hijacker removal guide
Step1. Remove Gamereleasedate.info/spage.html page from the browser
First of all, Gamereleasedate.info/spage.html is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Gamereleasedate.info/spage.html, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Gamereleasedate.info/spage.html has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Gamereleasedate.info/spage.html hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
Step2. Remove Gamereleasedate.info/spage.html traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Gamereleasedate.info/spage.html!
Video guide on how to remove Betternewtabsearch.com from the system:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Gamereleasedate.info/spage.html in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.