The demorda-gpu-x64.exe relates to a Trojan Horse penetration that is possible on every PC with not appropriate level of security. It violates popular digital currency making trouble for its owners. There are several ways for invasion, we are going to share all of them to help you prevent future problems. Let’s have a look on this computer threat.
This demorda-gpu-x64.exe Trojan appears in the system as built-in tool that different software that is available for free on the Internet has. The main drawback of such programs is that you never know for sure what else can be attached to them. Unfortunately, you understand that you get demorda-gpu-x64.exe on your computer when it is too late.
Malware tools like the demorda-gpu-x64.exe bundled items can steal more than 70% of the CPU’s energy for hackers purposes without owner permission. demorda-gpu-x64.exe destroys the processor as it is completely powerless. Continue reading to know how to deal with this malicious program and save your PC before it is still not to late.
demorda-gpu-x64.exe may declassify its presence through next symptoms:
- Slowdown of the system.
- Suspicious activity into your system.
- Abnormal CPU and GPU usage and overheating.
- Your PC works extremely bad.
demorda-gpu-x64.exe removal guide
STEP 1. Remove demorda-gpu-x64.exe virus from the browser
First of all, demorda-gpu-x64.exe is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by demorda-gpu-x64.exe, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and demorda-gpu-x64.exe has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that demorda-gpu-x64.exe hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove demorda-gpu-x64.exe traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed demorda-gpu-x64.exe!
Video guide on how to remove demorda-gpu-x64.exe from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with demorda-gpu-x64.exe in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.