climbingsu.com/koj is a malicious pop-up window that may appear in Google Chrome browser. The goal of these pop-ups is to force you to download and install Xifeua extension into your browser. However, after you install this extension you will notice that your browser will be hijacked. For example, the home page and the default search engine will be modified. You will be permanently redirected through some other third-party websites. Follow this guide to get your computer duly fixed.
Xifeua browser hijacker will produce an very negative impact on performance of your computer. It will make your system function very slow due to presence of many other potentially unwanted programs which are interconnected with the hijacker. Their purpose is to prevent you from deleting the hijacker from your browser in a simple manual way. Altogether, these programs and the very hijacker will cause high CPU usage and eventually may result in utter failure of your system to operate, even if you have the computer that was just recently purchased.
Xifeua will promise to furnish you with some excellent search results, however, these abilities are surely overestimated. The truth is that the hijacker is simply not able to furnish you with an adequate search data. Instead, it will simply load your screen with a lot of irrelevant advertisement banners and various sponsored links that will lead you to many dangerous sites in the web. Plus, the hijacker will permanently track your browsing data and may transfer this information to third parties for various illegal purposes. Hence, it plays the role of spyware in your system. In the light of this information, you’re strongly advised not to surf the web through Xifeua fake search engine.
Automatic removal tool for climbingsu.com/koj:
Click here to download latest version of GridinSoft Anti-Malware
Removal instruction for climbingsu.com/koj:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Xifeua virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected by climbingsu.com/koj:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of malicious programs that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!
Portable anti-malware scanner
By the way, if you want to use the portable version of GridinSoft anti-malware scanner, we are happy to represent you the Trojan Killer Portable. Especially for your memory stick – be sure that your private data is safe wherever you go! Feel free to try it now: