Class64deal.com is a browser hijacker that is advertised as a plug-in that would give you easy access to games. It is a very low-risk threat that will not harm your computer directly. However, you should be aware that it might be able to redirect you to sponsored web pages so that it could generate pay-per-click revenue. It must have entered your computer via software bundles because you rushed through the installation process. We do not suggest users keep browser hijackers on their computers as they could lead you to trouble. If you do not want to worry about possible malware infections, delete Class64deal.com.
If you do not recall downloading this hijacker, then it must have entered your computer via software bundles. If you rush through freeware installation processes, it is no wonder you end up with all sorts of unwanted threats on your computer. Free software usually has hijackers or adware bundled together with it and those items can install along with the software. In order to prevent their installation, you need to deselect the items during the freeware installation process. Select Advanced (Custom) mode, uncheck the boxes next to the bundled items and you can then proceed to install the freeware. We do not suggest using Default settings as you will not be informed about any added items. Now that you understand how it managed to enter your computer, you should delete Class64deal.com.
Class64deal.com is promoted as an extension that will supposedly allow you to quickly access games. However, when you install this hijacker onto your computer, it will make unwanted changes to your browser (be it Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox). You will notice that your browser’s homepage new tabs have been changed to Class64deal.com. If you did not install it willingly, you will want to change the settings back to what they were but you will not be able to as first you will have to uninstall Class64deal.com. If you use the search engine offered on the site, you will be taken to Yahoo.com, so clearly it does not provide anything new or something you cannot find somewhere else. It would not be surprising if you saw more advertisement content than usual as browser hijackers aim to promote sponsored websites. Browser hijackers can sometimes lead to malware so we always suggest they get rid of them as soon as possible. So while this hijacker is not a high-risk threat, we suggest you uninstall Class64deal.com as soon as possible.
Step by step instructions how to remove Class64deal.com virus.
STEP 1. Remove Class64deal.com virus from the system
First of all, Class64deal.com is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Class64deal.com virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Class64deal.com browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Class64deal.com virus from your browser
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Class64deal.com from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Class64deal.com prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Class64deal.com virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.