In this guide we will explain how to get rid of Brothersoft toolbar. Generally, this is not a malware, however, it is classified as adware, and surely is quite annoying for many computer users. Why is it so? Primarily they’re annoyed by the fact that browser gets hijacked, and thus this fact causes serious search engine redirection through search.brothersoft.com (which becomes the default search engine and a homepage).
The installation of Brothersoft Toolbar occurs as a result of bundled software downloads and subsequent installations. So, let’s say, you install some freeware or shareware application that can be easily downloaded at brothersoft.com site. The chances are that the setup wizard will by default suggest to you to install brothersoft toolbar as well, promising to really enhance your search experience. We strongly doubt the fact that this installation will be really useful.
If you have brothersoft.com toolbar on your computer and your search is permanently redirected through search.brothersoft.com, and as a result you find this practice very annoying, please follow our recommended malware removal steps outlined below. We hope this will help you.
Brothersoft Toolbar automatic remover:
Adware removal milestones:
- Scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove all forms of malware residing on your PC.
- In Trojan Killer’s open window click “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“.
- Give your permission for Trojan Killer to reset browser settings:
- You will get the following confirmation message:
- If you still have any problems with browser redirection via search.brothersoft.com, please get in touch with us through support link for additional assistance.