bossnews.biz tends to present third party advertising items while you browse the Internet. These banners, pop-ups and the like make navigating through the Web difficult and more time-taking than usually. More alarmingly, they are often associated with dangerous websites and harmful software downloads. Therefore, the sooner you get rid of the browser hijacker which triggers them, the smaller the chance you wind up with additional malware plaguing your system.
Dangerously, bossnews.biz is known to collect and record diverse information that you input in your hijacked browsers. Varying from geographic location, IP, visited pages and installed programs to login credentials for important websites and banking related data, the theft and possible sharing / selling of this information represent a sever threat to your privacy. Last but not least, bossnews.biz is programmed to start up together with Windows. This means, the offensive program eats up system resources and Internet bandwidth non-stop. As it modifies a variety of settings and facilitates other malicious programs into “getting in touch” with affected computers, it also destabilizes them, making them susceptible to random crashes and freezes.
Replacing your preferred search engine with bossnews.biz has two major negative consequences. For one, you are forced to change your browsing routine, adjusting it to the mechanisms of an unfamiliar provider. More disturbingly, however, you can’t rely on the search results returned since they are mostly manipulated in order to display sponsored results which often link to malicious websites that can endanger your PC and your privacy in many various ways.
Step by step instructions how to remove bossnews.biz virus.
STEP 1. Remove bossnews.biz virus from the system
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove bossnews.biz virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying bossnews.biz browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove bossnews.biz virus from your browser
First of all, bossnews.biz is a virus what can be realy dangerous. So, here is the simple way to remove them from your computer. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove bossnews.biz from your system completaly:
STEP 3. bossnews.biz prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with bossnews.biz virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.