If Blank Ransomware comes, it’s a serious cause for concern. This stuff is hazardous and ready to harm you in order to achieve its own goals. It is known as a ransomware, a sort of malicious software. When it comes into your life, dangerous things take place. So, it’s better to delete it urgently.
Users will be depressed when they find out that the system cannot run. And then, Blank Ransomware will be proactive to contact users to tell them that this system is encrypted. It contends that you cannot unlock it without exclusive decoding keys. Users will endeavor to prove it wrong, but the result turns out to be bad. So they have to be subjected to the threats and pay it money.
When Blank Ransomware has blocked your OS, it typically suggests transferring some amount of money. As a rule, you are asked to buy bitcoins and pay with them. Such a way of purchasing is certainly dangerous for you. All your credit card information can be stolen as well as your money.
In case you want to stop Blank Ransomware and save your computer items, we recommend you to delete it as soon as possible.
Blank Ransomware removal guide
STEP 1. Remove Blank Ransomware virus from the browser
First of all, Blank Ransomware is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Blank Ransomware, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Blank Ransomware has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Blank Ransomware hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove Blank Ransomware traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Blank Ransomware!
Video guide on how to remove Blank Ransomware from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Blank Ransomware in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.