Best-found.com is a new browser hijacker which is able to get into your computer easily, as a part of default installation of some other utility. When this happens the website best-found.com becomes the home page of your infected browser. In other words, this is what you will see when you open each new search tab in your browser. This happens mainly with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. This guide will help you get rid of this computer infection from your system.
Best-found.com browser hijacker is also known for creating the problem of search engine redirection through this very domain. Yet, the search results obtained through this very pseudo search engine aren’t really relevant. Often they don’t even match the search queries. Hence, there’s nothing good to expect of this browser hijacker as far as the decent search results are concerned.
Without a doubt, it is not safe to keep best-found.com malware on your computer. But, first of all, you need to understand the matter of how to avoid your browser from being hijacked. Make sure that you always carefully read the instructions of the setup wizard of such free programs which you download from online resources. This is how you will be able to avoid any unwanted installs to occur in your PC. Don’t allow any hidden installations to take place.
To remove best-found.com hijacker from your computer we recommend that you first scan your computer with GridinSoft Trojan Killer. Remove all infections by pressing the “Apply” button. Then please reset your browsers which were affected by this hijacker, also through using “Reset browser settings” button in Trojan Killer’s program as described below.
Best-found.com automatic remover:
Best-found.com removal milestones:
- Scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove all forms of malware residing on your PC.
- Once the scan has been completed click “Apply” to remove all detected threats related to this particular hijacker.
- Shut down all your browsers which were attacked with this hijacker.
- In Trojan Killer’s open window click “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“.
- Specify which particular browsers you want to be reset and what exactly you want to be reset:
- Once your choice has been made click “Reset browser settings” again.
- If you still have any problems related to best-found.com presence on your system, please get in touch with us through support link for additional assistance.