Babylon-software.com is a potentially unwanted program (PUP) and it will bombard you with hundreds of ads, including banner ads, pop-up ads, in-text ads, video ads, sound ads, etc. Since it entered your computer, it acts as plug-ins, banners, extension, or add-ons attached to your browsers and then, all your online activities are under surveillance. And you will suddenly receive many relevant ads by Babylon-software.com accordingly.
If you think that is all and the Babylon-software.com adware is just annoying but dangerous, you are too naïve. Although adware cannot serve as a virus, it will open the back door for virus and sometimes it can be used as a tool for cyber criminals. It can cheat your money without a trace. When you are shopping online, chatting with friends, or searching via Google, Babylon-software.com will begin to monitor your behaviors and detect your keywords or personal preference. And then, it sends you numerous relevant ads with the intended content. When you are attracted to clink it, the ads will lead you to strange websites which bring you virus or freeware.
Later, all your privacy and registration information are exposed, including your accounts, passwords, your ID number, your phone number, and even your signature. These information can no doubt serve as the key to your credit card, e-bank, pay pal, or Alipay. Besides, the criminals can use it to log in your chanting accounts and cheat your families and friends as well.
Step by step instructions how to remove Babylon-software.com virus.
STEP 1. Remove Babylon-software.com virus from the browser
First of all, Babylon-software.com is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
STEP 2. Remove Babylon-software.com virus from the system
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Babylon-software.com virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Babylon-software.com browser extension!
STEP 3. Babylon-software.com prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Babylon-software.com virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.