Avsecurity.exe and bitsecurity.exe are two malicious processes which are related to Internet Security virus (fake antispyware program). The problem with this rogue is that it blocks launching of many legitimate programs. For example, when you try to download some real and reliable antivirus to get rid of it, the hoax will report your browser as infected with W32/Blaster.worm (fake infection). The same thing happens when you have some antivirus already installed and attempt to run it. Likewise, programs like Task Manager, cmd.exe and taskkill.exe will be also reported as infected with W32/Blaster.worm fake threat.
The problems explained above associated with blockages on the part of Internet Security 2013 scam can be resolved if you attempt and succeed in stopping its malicious processes like avsecurity.exe and bitsecurity.exe. Please follow the instructions below that will help you do it.
Internet Security virus removal instructions at YouTube (on how to kill its processes like avsecurity.exe and bitsecurity.exe):
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe“.
- In the empty field type “Internet Security” and click “Scan“.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Internet Security virus process.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.