Remove AutoClean Pro 2018 PUPs (Short Instruction)
AutoClean Pro 2018 is not an innocent app you do not remember when it appeared, it is potentially unwanted application (PUA). Be ready to face constant adverts in the browser, redirections, losing personal information, general slowness of the PC, abnormal usage of the CPU power and so on if this software is on your computer.
The AutoClean Pro 2018 potentially unwanted application (PUP) is not only useless but dangerous to keep. Hackers use similar programs to collect valuable data and have the chance to get a revenue. Delete the source of the computer threat as soon as possible.
The AutoClean Pro 2018 malware takes CPU power for own needs, this leads to endless overheating of the processor and strange noise it can make. It goes without saying that Internet speed and operation efficiency turn bad. We strongly recommend automatic uninstallation to prevent PUP return. In the future, you will have to be really careful with installation of the cost-free utilities that may contain malware-samples.
To fix infected with AutoClean Pro 2018 PUP browser use GridinSoft Anti-Malware scanner able to detect and delete all existing computer threats. To make the task easier, we created the removal guide you see below.
AutoClean Pro 2018 removal guide
STEP 1. Remove AutoClean Pro 2018 virus from the browser
First of all, AutoClean Pro 2018 is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by AutoClean Pro 2018, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and AutoClean Pro 2018 has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that AutoClean Pro 2018 hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove AutoClean Pro 2018 traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed AutoClean Pro 2018!
Video guide on how to remove AutoClean Pro 2018 from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with AutoClean Pro 2018 in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.