Antivirus System fake anti-spyware (uninstall guide)
In this post you will find instructions on successful and effective removal of Antivirus System rogue antispyware application. By the way, this is the malware from the same virus family as PC Defender Plus scam. The main folder of this virus is called “pavsdata” located in Application Data directory. Use these tips to get rid of Antivirus System malware from your computer and to restore your programs that were modified by this scam.
Antivirus System fake anti-spyware program behaves outrageously just as all other rogue security tools. Having got inside of the compromised PC in a hidden manner, this hoax would not let you have a piece of mind until finally it gets completely deleted. Failure to remove this rogue program can actually result in other malware programs being brought to dwell inside of your PC. So, you probably understand the urgency and the utmost need to uninstall Antivirus System from your system. Well, “uninstall” is probably not really correct word to apply in this case, because you’ve never installed this malware tool, have you? Whether you have or have not, make sure to make all the necessary provisions for elimination of Antivirus System scam from your computer. Otherwise you are actually opening the doors for penetration of other Trojans, rogues and threats into your PC, making it the playground for rogueware distribution. Do not donate any funds to the frauds which actually launched and elaborated it. If you have already mistakenly made the payment for this bogus AV concoction then please immediately contact your financial institution or payment processing company, telling them that you’ve actually bought the rogue anti-malware tool.
The very moment when Antivirus System malady makes its stable dwelling inside of your PC it would immediately run the housewarming feast to celebrate its successful penetration. This housewarming would be initiated in the form of bogus system scans which would be then finalized with quite scary and disturbing reports about poor security status of your system, about plenty of viruses supposedly detected by Antivirus System malware. Then the promise would come up, of course, that this program is supposedly the only right answer to all your security programs. The hoax would tell you that it would delete all those detected fake pests if only you pay for it. It would be good to invest into powerful anti-virus, but surely Antivirus System does not belong to this group. Please avoid the fraudulent purchase page of Antivirus System scam:
So, Antivirus System is not able to render any security for your PC or to protect you from real and serious threats. So, please take your time and carefully delete this malware program from your machine as described in the guidelines below.
Examples of fake alerts associated with Antivirus System malware:
Antivirus System removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” window.
- In the address field insert the text for the download link of “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” – http://www.trojan-killer.net/download.php.
- Press “Enter” on your keyboard.
- Click “Save” to save GridinSoft Trojan Killer to your Desktop or other preferred location.
- Make sure that you can see hidden files, folders and extensions on your computer. Visit this guide for additional information.
- Rename the installer of GridinSoft Trojan Killer with “scr” file extension (by right-clicking and choosing the Rename option).
- Run renamed installer of GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install the program (this may be done automatically by the installer). Find the desktop icon of Trojan Killer‘s executable. Right-click it and select “Properties“.
- Click “Find target“.
- Find “trojankiller.exe” and rename it into “trojankiller.scr” (by right-clicking the file and choosing such option):
- Run “trojankiller.scr“. Scan your computer with Trojan Killer. Once the scan is completed click “Remove selections“:
- It is recommended that you restart your computer and repeat the scan again.
- To fix your executable files corrupted because of Antivirus System rogue, please visit this guide and follow its instructions.
Example of Antivirus System location in Windows XP: