This is the guide about removal of Antimalware virus infection. This is a new fake AV classified as a rogue security software in our blog. It represents danger for your computer since it is associated with many other rogue programs, threats, Trojan horses and actually hunts for your money, intending to make you purchase its so-called registered version. However, buying this program is a serious mistake. The funds most probably will never be refunded by the crooks who are the authors of this scam. Instead you should adhere to our recommended malware removal instructions set forth below.
Antimalware virus on your system has been designed really professionally. This actually means that not only the GUI of it was made excellent, but it was also empowered with the features to prevent users from removing it. And this fact is surely bothering many people who would like to get rid of Antimalware scam. No matter what they do – the virus is still on their PC, preventing them from removing it. When they try running some antivirus already available the rogue reports is as infected. The same alert comes up when users try to use their browsers for downloading security programs for its removal.
Antimalware fake antivirus uses all kinds of tricks to scare users into buying its fake license. When you click on its purchase page you will discover that this rogue is also known as “Proven Antivirus Protection”. However, you should never buy this scam, because doing so is a serious mistake. The hackers will never refund the money to you that you’ve wasted on purchasing this hoax, so please don’t ever commit this serious mistake.
In order to bypass the blockages on the part of Antimalware fake AV you may follow our recommended malware removal solutions set forth below. You first of all need to stop the process of the hoax, and this is what is explained in all details below.
Fraudulent purchase page of Antimalware (Proven Antivirus Protection) scam:
Detailed removal instructions for Antimalware scam:
- Refer to your friend or relative for help using clean (non-infected PC).
- On this clean PC open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your USB Flash drive.
- Copy “explorer.exe” to your infected PC via USB Flash drive.
- Run “explorer.exe” on the infected PC.
- In the empty field type “Antimalware” and click “Scan“.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Antimalware virus process.
- Visit the site http://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- If you have problems downloading the installer you will need to remove all proxy redirection from your browser (by choosing “Tools” – “Internet Options” – “Connections” – “Lan Settings” options in your browser and removing all proxy servers inserted by the rogue).
- You might need to install GridinSoft Trojan Killer by running it as Administrator by right-clicking the installer with your mouse and choosing such option (in Windows Vista, 7 and 8), or by right-clicking its installer and choosing “Run as…“, then unchecking “Protect my computer and data from unauthorized program activity” (in Windows XP).
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found (by pressing “Remove selections” button at the end of scan) and restart your computer.
Associated file information of Antimalware scam: