8iz will cause ads and banners. The unwanted program may appear suddenly. However, you should be aware that you are responsible for the situation, because it may sneak into the PC when you install a new free program.
Usually, the user does not want to read the EULA and hurry to click Next button. It is a big mistake. The developers of the malware use the situation to add some additional application in the installer. Thus, if you are careless, you may install 8iz virus together with a game or other free app.
The adware may cause various problems, such as redirections, lots of ads, freeze of the system, so on. We highly recommend you to delete this virus from the PC. In order to do that effectively, you must follow the tips below.
Step by step instructions how to remove 8iz virus.
STEP 1. Remove 8iz virus from the system
First of all, 8iz is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove 8iz virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying 8iz browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove 8iz virus from your browser
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove 8iz from your system completaly:
STEP 3. 8iz prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with 8iz virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.