Users usually start seeing Tradedoubler ads periodically on their screens when they install a malicious application on their computers or it illegally enters their systems. Of course, if you have noticed Tradedoubler ads once only, this might indicate that you have landed on an untrustworthy page once. If it is true, you will no longer see those annoying advertisements ever again after closing your browser.
Unfortunately, the majority of users who keep seeing Tradedoubler ads on their Desktops have an untrustworthy program active on their computers. Removing it is the only way to uninstall Tradedoubler ads once and for all. Unfortunately, we cannot say that it will be easy to implement the Tradedoubler ads removal because the name of the bad program showing them for you is unknown. Also, it is unclear in which folder this program is hiding. We are sure it will be easier to remove the untrustworthy program from your computer after reading the last paragraph of this report.
Tradedoubler ads are irritating commercial advertisements which you might start seeing on your screen periodically. In most cases, this happens when users install an untrustworthy application on their computers. This program is an advertising-supported application or adware in most cases. It does not mean that it is not active on your computer even though you do not know anything about its entrance. You must find and erase that program from your PC to remove Tradedoubler ads. You cannot let it stay and ignore advertisements shown on your screen because you will sooner or later click on any of them and might end up on a page with a great deal of malware. It will not ask your permission to enter your system. Instead, it will enter your system unnoticed. These new threats might even make it impossible to use the computer, so do everything that is in your hands to protect your computer – start from implementing the Tradedoubler ads removal to lower the chances of finding malware on your computer.
Tradedoubler hijacker removal guide
STEP 1. Remove Tradedoubler virus from the browser
First of all, Tradedoubler is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Tradedoubler, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Tradedoubler has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Tradedoubler hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove Tradedoubler traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Tradedoubler!
Video guide on how to remove Tradedoubler from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Tradedoubler in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.