Removal of Trovigo.com from browser
Trovigo.com is a browser hijacker that causes a lot of inconveniences for those whose PCs are infected with it. Its malicious code can penetrate to your system together with free downloads, E-mail attachments, hitting unsafe links and so on. At once upon installation it alters your browser homepage and default search engine to http://trovigo.com. You will see tons of advertisements and sponsored links in your search results. You will be redirected to the pages you have never intended to visit. This unwanted toolbar increases advertising revenue in such way enriching its developers.
Trovigo.com is a browser hijacker that can be installed to random systems together with free tools from the Internet. The purpose of this program is to hijack your searches and promote commercial websites there. It changes your search results by adding sponsored websites and interrupts your browsing with annoying ads. Better-Search.net virus affects Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome browsers.
Having penetrated to your PC, the “PUP” changes your homepage and default search engine. It is not a reputable search provider as it mainly includes tons of sponsored links which make affiliate revenue for the creators of this hijacker, instead of showing what most of the regular search providers like Google, Bing or Yahoo do. Probably Trovigo.com has got to your system hiding behind installers of free software. Often users disregard custom installation to accelerate the process. You should always go for Custom or Advanced installation and follow every installation step to see what you are agreeing on.
Now you are recommended uninstalling Trovigo.com virus from your computer using the detailed removal guide carefully prepared for you.
Trovigo automatic remover:
Trovigo removal milestones:
- Scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove all forms of malware residing on your PC.
- Once the scan has been completed click “Apply” to remove all detected threats related to this particular hijacker.
- Shut down all your browsers which were attacked with this hijacker.
- In Trojan Killer’s open window click “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“.
- Specify which particular browsers you want to be reset and what exactly you want to be reset:
- Once your choice has been made click “Reset browser settings” again.
- If you still have any problems related to Trovigo’s presence on your system, please get in touch with us through support link for additional assistance.