The warning supposedly coming from Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) about you committing various forbidden things is a fresh ransomware program specifically elaborated by hackers in order to steal money from unwary users. This is why this warning is often referred to by some as Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA)virus, even though the well-known and reputable UK’s police isn’t associated with this scam, not at all. So, be not afraid when you get it! This is a deceitful statement that has nothing to do with the real notice from the British law enforcement body. Here is what it says in details, by the way:
In order to successfully remove this scareware from your computer you first must ignore the faulty statements you get from this malware. It will lock your screen, without giving you a chance to unlock it even after repeated reboots of your system. However, do not panic! There are ways how you may get rid of this hoax effectively! So, do not pay any fine of 100 pounds. You may remove this malware for free and spend this money for something far more decent. Here is how you can do it.
Ransomware unlocking procedure
Note! This tutorial is effective for all GreenDot MoneyPak, Ukash and Paysafecard ransomwares.
- Restart your computer and press F8 while it is restarting.
- Choose safe mode with networking.
- Press Start menu and select Run, or press [Win]+R on keyboard.
- Type msconfig
- Disable startup items rundll32 turning on any application from Application Data.
- Restart your system once again.
- Scan your system with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to identify file and delete it.
Some versions of these viruses disable all safe modes, but give a short gap that you can use to run anti-malware programs. Then do following:
- Reboot normally.
- Click Start and choose Run.
- Enter the text specified in the quotation below. If malware is loaded, just press Alt+Tab once and keep entering the string blindly then press Enter.
- Press Alt+tab and then R (letter) a couple of times. The process of ransomware virus should be killed after you succeed to download, install our recommended software and scan your PC with it.