Isearch.omiga-plus.com is a serious browser hijacker which may amend the settings of your computer as far as the search preferences are concerned. You must realize that this is a very dangerous program, being distributed together with many free applications users tend to download online at various resources. For example, if you download any software developed by Omiga Plus company, you are automatically offered by the installer to set up the home page of your browser to isearch.omiga-plus.com.
The presence of isearch.omiga-plus.com on your browser isn’t desired, of course. This problem, however, may relate to browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Other browsers may become affected as well. As we’ve mentioned already, its infiltration into computer is a result of user insalling some other kind of application downloaded online at various resources.
Keep in mind that isearch.omiga-plus.com also functions as a search engine on the targeted browser. Of course, this isn’t really a good search engine. The search results often don’t meet the search queries. So, the best decision that you can make is remove isearch.omiga-plus.com from your browser automatically. We recommend you to follow the instuctions below to fix the problem of search engine redirection via isearch.omiga-plus.com.
Download isearch.omiga-plus.com removal tool:
Removal video at YouTube:
Isearch.omiga-plus.com redirect removal milestones:
- Scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove all forms of malware residing on your PC.
- In Trojan Killer’s open window click “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“.
- Give your permission for Trojan Killer to reset browser settings:
- You will get the following confirmation message:
- If you still have any problems with browser redirection via isearch.omiga-plus.com, please get in touch with us through support link for additional assistance.