Removal guide of Windows 7 Fix virus
This article will tell you about one more virus that infects computers nowadays. As you can understand from the title of the article this virus can get the users who has the Windows 7 Fix in the PC. It is a heir of the Windows 7 Repair virus that have been already attacked many systems of the world. As any other viruses this one is the same in its harmful impact and actions on your computers and it does not do any good features to your systems at all. And the users should take it seriously. If you think that it will do some good “job” or even fix some problems in the system of yours you are wrong. As always our crew gives you the full information, screenshots and other attachments of any virus and this one is not an exception. We have already checked all its features and found out many things about it but none of them is good for your system. The viruses were made just to make you believe and to convince you that this program is some kind of treatment for your PC and that it will make your systems better in work. Windows 7 Fix works as many other viruses of this kind; it starts to scan and to show you a lot of problems and errors with your files in your PC. And after a while it will show you the “remedy” which can cure all diseases with computer of yours. This is when it asks you to pay for its full production.
Once again we warn you not to be tricked in any way, do not believe its good promises and persuasions. Do not pay for the pig in the poke. If you are really want to get rid of the Windows 7 Fix you should look at our product. We wrote this article primarily to warn you lest you give money for Windows 7 Fix. If you purchase its so-called full version you will simply lose your hard earned funds. Do not therefore buy Windows 7 Fix, no matter how nice it looks and no matter how persuasive it might be in its attempts to convince you to do so. You may get rid of Windows 7 Fix scam automatically using the tool recommended by us or manually by following our manual removal tips. In order to restore your hidden icons, files and folders you may download the free application from GridinSoft LLC called Unhider and fix the malicious interferences implemented by Windows 7 Fix virus.
Windows 7 Fix automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
The procedure of removal of Windows 7 Fix virus is shown in the video below:
Windows 7 Fix modifies your file system in such a manner that all files and folders become hidden. In order to remove this “hidden” attribute users may download the application called Unhider from this site https://trojan-killer.net/download/unhider.exe and run it. File and folder system should be restored back to normal mode. In order to restore your desktop theme go to c:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\ and remove the file with *.jpg extension. Then reboot your PC.
Windows 7 Fix manual removal guide:
Delete Windows 7 Fix files:
%Desktop%\Windows 7 Fix.lnk
%Programs%\Windows 7 Fix
%Programs%\Windows 7 Fix\Windows 7 Fix.lnk
Delete Windows 7 Fix registry entries: