Removal of dosearches.com hijacker
Dosearches.com is a new browser hijacker attacking thousands of PCs these days. There are many other similar hijackers, whereas this looks like a brand new one. It has been developed by the team of cyber frauds in order to bring money to its owners. Once the browser gets hijacked with this program the site dosearches.com becomes the start page of it and its search engine.
The owners of dosearches.com earn pretty good money because of displaying online ads on behalf of various companies. However, the hijacker is not typically installed into browsers by user’s personal wish to do this. In all cases dosearches.com is bundled with many other free programs which users download online and install.
In order to avoid dosearches.com from being installed into browsers users simply should be careful whenever they install programs over the Internet. You should always uncheck installation of all extras like browser add-ons, extensions, fake system optimizers, FLV players, etc. If your browser got hijacked by dosearches.com and you can’t remove it from your system through regular uninstall process please follow the automatic removal instructions set forth below.
Download dosearches.com removal tool:
Removal video at YouTube:
Dosearches.com redirect removal milestones:
- Scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove all forms of malware residing on your PC.
- In Trojan Killer’s open window click “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“.
- Give your permission for Trojan Killer to reset browser settings:
- You will get the following confirmation message:
- If you still have any problems with browser redirection via dosearches.com, please get in touch with us through support link for additional assistance.