Registry Dr. is a rogue antispyware software. It detects false infections and displays numerous fake security warnings in order to scare you into thinking that your computer is infected with a lot of malware as a method to trick you into purchasing the full version of the program. Do not trust anything that this malware will display you and remove Registry Dr. from your system as soon as possible.
Registry Dr. is very dangerous computer parasite that simulates a system scan and reports false system security threats or infections to make you think your PC is infected with trojans, spyware, adware, worms and other malicious software. The authors of Registry Dr. want to scare you into believing that your device is heavy infected. Next, it will offer to remove all infections it detected. But only after you pays for its full version. Most important to know, Registry Dr. is not able to perform any type of security related functions when installed on a computer. The program is absolutely fake!
Registry Dr. will use real names of different viruses, worms and infections to make the scam look more realistic. As we have already mentioned, it want to push you to buy a full version of Registry Dr.. Remember, all you need is to ignore all that this fake antispyware will display. As you can see, Registry Dr. is absolutely useless. Its a dangerous software. The scan results, security warnings and alerts that generated by the rogue are totally fabricated and must by no means be trusted!
Step by step instructions how to remove Registry Dr. virus.
STEP 1. Remove Registry Dr. virus from the system
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Registry Dr. virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Registry Dr. browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Registry Dr. virus from your browser
First of all, Registry Dr. is a virus what can be realy dangerous. So, here is the simple way to remove them from your computer. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Registry Dr. from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Registry Dr. prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Registry Dr. virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.