rapidyl.net/out is a browser hijacker, also referred to as a redirect virus. It is not a malicious computer virus, nor will it harm your computer directly. That does not mean that you should allow it to remain on your computer because it does not act in a beneficial way. It will make alterations to your browser, set itself as your homepage and attempt to redirect you. Those redirects happen because the hijacker generates income that way.
The more sponsored pages you visit, the more money it can make. This can cause great frustration but it should also be noted that some hijackers can also redirect users to dangerous pages where malware could be lurking. To avoid more severe issues, you should delete rapidyl.net/out. And the reason it has infected your computer is because you installed freeware and did not notice rapidyl.net/out being attached to it.
It is quite easy to prevent added items from installing if users pay enough attention to what they install onto their computers. If something is attached to the free program, it needs to be manually deselected. In order to check whether something has been added, use Advanced or Custom settings. If there is something, just uncheck the boxes of those extra offers. This will block them from installing alongside the freeware. It does not require any extra time nor special knowledge about computers. If you try to hurry the process in Default settings, do not be surprised when you end up with hijackers, adware or other kinds of unwanted programs. Having to remove rapidyl.net/out or simialr could take more time than you think, so you should do all you can to prevent them from installing in the first place.
Step by step instructions how to remove rapidyl.net/out virus.
STEP 1. Remove rapidyl.net/out virus from the system
First of all, rapidyl.net/out is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove rapidyl.net/out virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying rapidyl.net/out browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove rapidyl.net/out virus from your browser
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove rapidyl.net/out from your system completaly:
STEP 3. rapidyl.net/out prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with rapidyl.net/out virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.