Reparo HDD. Como remover scam HDDFix?
HDDFix (aka Reparo HDD). It is a fake system tool that are convincingly targeting many computers at this time. Several previous clones are Inteligente HDD, HDD Recovery e HDD Rescue. Its performance on users systems is really destructive, HDDFix aims are deceptive and the outcome of its availability on your system can be really unexpected, especially when you postpone its successful deletion. Please have due diligence in taking heed to our story of HDDFix malware and the results of its fraudulent activity.
HDDFix comes to PCs by means of various system gaps. Its goal for PC interference is reached by means of Trojans and other malfunctions and vulnerabilities in the computer security that allow its intrusion. After its successful installation HDDFix virus initiates series of PC scans, so that you would be indeed frightened with the quantity of fictitious infections and threats claimed to be detected by it. No entanto, please bear in mind that all such scan results are just the malicious methods of HDDFix. The infections and problems supposedly revealed by it are far away from reality. They have nothing to do with the real condition of your PC. Pelo contrário, HDDFix is a virus that needs to be dealt with.
Além disso, HDDFix amends your control and registry settings in such a way that it will be started together with every Windows launching. And you will be quite tired of the quantity of popups shown by it. Their only aim would be to suggest to you to purchase the full version of this malware. Ao mesmo tempo, we are now confident that after reading this article you will be clever enough not to follow these tricks. Get aid from a well-established ant-virus tool or, as an alternative, apply the manual removal instructions given below.
HDDFix automatic remover:
1. Baixe a última versão do GridinSoft Trojan Killer para limpar (não infectado) computador e instalá-lo.
2. Atualizar o banco de dados de vírus.
3. Copie toda a pasta "Trojan Killer GridinSoft" para sua unidade de salto (cartão de memória). Normalmente está localizado no seguinte caminho: (C:\Programa GridinSoft Trojan Killer). "C" defende o disco de sistema do seu computador. O nome do disco do sistema, no entanto, pode ser marcado com outra carta.
4. Abra a sua unidade de salto (cartão de memória). Localize a pasta "Trojan Killer GridinSoft" lá. Abri-lo , encontrar o arquivo com o nome "trojankiller.exe" e renomeá-lo para "iexplore.exe".
5. Reboot your infected computer to safe-mode.
6. Mova memory stick para PC infectado, Abra a pasta "Trojan Killer GridinSoft" e executar iexplore.exe. Opcional: Copie a pasta "Trojan Killer GridinSoft" da sua unidade de salto para alguma outra pasta criada no seu PC e executar o "iexplore.exe".
HDDFix manual removal guide:
Delete HDDFix files:
%Programs%\HDD Fix\HDD Fix.lnk
%Programs%\HDD Fix\Uninstall HDD Fix.lnk
Delete HDDFix registry entries: