The beginning of the year 2012 gave rise to appearance of relatively new malware programs (rogues) that are known as one-day rogues. They appear in the majority of cases to last within about 24 hours, being replaced with new malwares the following day. Their name gets amended, however, the inner part remains the same. All such malware programs start with “Windows”, but surely they have nothing in common with Windows operating system and Microsoft Corporation. It is quite peculiar to all such rogues that they have some common similarities, in addition to the ones stated above. In fact, they share several similar processes, like “protector.exe”. To be more precise, it has extra three random digits after “protector”. So, if this rogue actually entered your system then such process is up and running on your computer. In such case using Task Manager to terminate the malicious process of this scam might not be sufficient enough, since Task Manager is often blocked by the rogue. In order to remove this hoax from your system completely it is recommended that you download, install, update and run GridinSoft Trojan Killer, the powerful anti-malware solution from GridinSoft LLC. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any difficulties whatsoever.
Download anti-virus software:
Recommendations if you can’t download or install GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
- Through your browser window download Process Killer application (pkiller.exe). The download link is http://www.trojan-killer.net/download/pkiller.exe
- Save “pkiller.exe” to your Desktop and run it or run this program immediately.
- Once the malicious process of the rogue has been disabled (terminated) shut down “pkiller.exe” (Process Killer).
- Through your browser window download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install, update and run anti-virus software (Trojan Killer).
- Remove all threats it detects during the scan.
- Reboot your PC and repeat the scan in the case of necessity.