Protection Shield Pro virus has as much threat to your PC as any other virus of such type. So, if you do not know anything about this malware you should not do whatever it wants and being under its control. We operate the information about this virus and ready to help you to remove it from your system. We have already told you about Personal Shield Pro, that is the virus of same type. What should users know about Protection Shield Pro? Having got into your system Protection Shield Pro virus begin its work with the scanning. It scans your machine and does it like an anti-virus. The malware actually finds some infected files and folders inside. But! The only difference between Protection Shield Pro and real anti-virus is that Protection Shield Pro gives you false information and false results. In general, it fools you.
Moreover users, probably, will have a problem with the programs they work with daily. Protection Shield Pro blocks them saying that they were infected and damaged. Also, the virus can hide your files, mix them, rename or even turn off your internet connection. All you need to know is that Protection Shield Pro makes you think it is all true, but it does not. You can restore everything without any trouble, if you follow our instructions.
We have prepared for you the program that can help you to get rid of Protection Shield Pro virus. GridinSoft Trojan Killer is high-quality anti-spyware program that can be count on in such cases. In addition, we suggest you to use this program from time to time; just scan your system with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to be sure your PC is clean from viruses. Be careful and safe in the web.
Protection Shield Pro automatic removal:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Protection Shield Pro manual removal guide:
Delete Protection Shield Pro files:
%Program Files%\Protection Shield Pro\Protection Shield Pro.lnk
%Program Files%\Protection Shield Pro
%Temp%\[random alpha numeric].exe
%Temp%\[random alpha numeric]
File Location for Windows Versions:
%Temp% refers to C:\Windows\Temp\.
Delete Protection Shield Pro registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\RunOnce “[random alpha numeric]”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Run “[random alpha numeric]”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Run “[random alpha numeric].exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\[random alpha numeric]