ProtectedSurf is a new adware. These days it actively attacks the majority of computers. Our job is to help in its effective removal from your computer, so we hope we will be able to do it effectively, as long as you carefully follow this guide.
ProtectedSurf adware mainly comes into browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. You may notice that it added a special add-on (extension) into these browsers. Also, you will see that this adware is installed in your computer as a separate standalone application. First of all, you no doubt need to disable and remove such extensions, and to uninstall this adware in a regular way. However, this might not be sufficient enough, and you will still see ads by ProtectedSurf to pop up in your browser.
First of all, we recommend you to be very careful when you surf the world wide web. Especially when you install free programs into your system. This particular adware is often installed together with other free applications. Users definitely need to pay close attention to what exactly they install into their computers in addition to the main applications of their choice. Those who don’t pay enough attention may end up installing a lot of junk ware, including ProtectedSurf adware, into their computers.
In order to remove ProtectedSurf adware effectively from your computer we recommend that you follow this guide below, which explains how to do it with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer, which is a powerful antimalware tool. In case you need more help on our part, please feel free to contact us at any time of your choice.
ProtectedSurf automatic removal tool:
ProtectedSurf removal steps:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer and scan your computer with it.
- Click on “Apply” to remove all infections found after the scan is completed.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes: