pro-gaming-world.com pop-up windows are the example of game offers that are known to be extremely filthy. These pop-ups will suggest that you start playing some online games, however, they’re definitely not child-safe. These pop-up windows, by the way, are caused by adware that most likely was installed into your computer together with some other cost-free programs. It is very important that you don’t permit such installations to take place on your computer. Also, make sure that you carefully refer to this guide that explains how to get rid of this adware and to protect your system from subsequent malware intrusion attempts.
Troubles with pro-gaming-world.com pop-ups do not occur just as a coincidence in the majority of cases. You could indeed click on some malicious link, yet, most likely your computer is infected with adware. This trouble, by the way, may occur with many browsers, but primarily in Google Chrome and other browsers based on the Chromium open source project. As mentioned in the upper paragraph, regular occurrence of pro-gaming-world.com pop-ups has the goal to force people to play some games online. However, such pop-ups are quite filthy and definitely not child-safe, so it is strongly advised that you do not interact with these game offering messages. Your system will be messed up even more if you proceed with their misleading instructions. So, stay away from interacting with pro-gaming-world.com alerts you see in your screen.
Your workstation is definitely contaminated with adware as we’ve said above. To get rid of these faulty messages your job is to immediately scan your system with a proven anti-malware program as explained in the rest of the guidelines below. This solution will also help you to reset your browser and to fix it completely back to the condition in which it was before the intrusion of adware.
pro-gaming-world.com hijacker removal guide
STEP 1. Remove pro-gaming-world.com virus from the browser
First of all, pro-gaming-world.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by pro-gaming-world.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and pro-gaming-world.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that pro-gaming-world.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove pro-gaming-world.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed pro-gaming-world.com!
Video guide on how to remove pro-gaming-world.com from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with pro-gaming-world.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.