POZORNOST! VAŠ OSEBNI RAČUNALNIK BLOKIRAN! Ministrstvo Za notranje zadeve Policija Virus
“Pozornost! Vaš osebni računalnik blokiran” warning window that suddenly appears on the desktops of the PCs localized in Slovenia. It is the first sign that a PC is infected with UKASH ransomware. You are claimed that this warning notification is sent by Slovenian Police department which deals with Cyber Crime investigations. You are tried to be fooled that your PC is involved in illegal activities such as viewing child pornography or storing and downloading illegal music, videos. Therefore the access to your PC has been locked. You are told to pay 100 euro of fine for these illegal actions via Ukash payment. If you do not effect the payment within 48 hours, Slovenia Police will take further action that may result arresting you and permanent removal of all the data on your computer. This post is aimed to tell you the whole truth and prevent you from paying your hard-earned money for the benefit of cyber crooks. First note that the authorities have no such jurisdiction to lock PCs and they do not collect fines via UKASH or paysafecard.
Anyhow, if you face this bogus message instead of your normal desktop theme you should apply maximum efforts to unblock your PC and arrange the general system cleanup. The instructions on how to do it you will find in the section below:
Ransomware unlocking procedure
Note! This tutorial is effective for all GreenDot MoneyPak, Ukash and Paysafecard ransomwares.
- Restart your computer and press F8 while it is restarting.
- Choose safe mode with networking.
- Press Start menu and select Run, or press [Win]+R on keyboard.
- Type msconfig
- Disable startup items rundll32 turning on any application from Application Data.
- Restart your system once again.
- Scan your system with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to identify file and delete it.
Some versions of these viruses disable all safe modes, but give a short gap that you can use to run anti-malware programs. Then do following:
- Reboot normally.
- Click Start and choose Run.
- Enter the text specified in the quotation below. If malware is loaded, just press Alt+Tab once and keep entering the string blindly then press Enter.
- Press Alt+tab and then R (letter) a couple of times. The process of ransomware virus should be killed after you succeed to download, install our recommended software and scan your PC with it.