Survey Voices pop-ups come to your computer without any warning. They aim to involve you in doing a kind of online quiz. As usual, you will be given several steps to fulfil, and a promise of a reward for those who take part. Not paying attention to such surveys will be the most appropriate way of your behaviour in the situation when Poll.surveyviocesresearch.com pop-ups encourage you to give any kind of sensitive information. Otherwise, you may face the possibility to find your data in the hands of cyber criminals. Sending you a slew of spam and fake warnings will be the next step in their actions.
Be not deceived by the exclusive reward promises as Survey Voices pop-ups suggest. This is just the trick to persuade you to share your personal data. Hackers use various tricky methods to steal your information, and Poll.surveyviocesresearch.com pop-ups are just one of such examples. Note that these survey pop-ups appear in your browser because the system is messed up with adware. You can only eliminate such survey notifications after you utterly delete the adware as their source.
Installation of adware that produces annoying Poll.surveyviocesresearch.com survey alerts could be the consequence of you downloading and installing certain cost-free software that was bundled with the adware installer by default. Note that it such cases it is very important that you always pay close attention to the information provided by the installer of free software you intend to make the part of your PC. If you read about some other applications that are suggested to be installed by default, do not allow such installations to take place. However, another leak through which adware got injected is because of poor protection of your computer by the existing anti-malware application (security software). Many anti-virus programs today claim to be effective, however, because of outdated anti-virus databases they often fail to render the desired level of security, thus permitting various potentially unwanted applications to be installed. Definitely, it’s time for you to reconsider your choices and switch to anti-malware utilities that can definitely help to keep your PC clean.
The Poll.surveyviocesresearch.com survey ads will not survive after the scan with a reliable anti-malware application. Meet GridinSoft Anti-Malware application that is exactly what you are looking for. You will be able to use it as a personal helper in cleaning all useless items on your device.
Poll.surveyviocesresearch.com removal guide
STEP 1. Remove Poll.surveyviocesresearch.com virus from the browser
First of all, Poll.surveyviocesresearch.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Poll.surveyviocesresearch.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Poll.surveyviocesresearch.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Poll.surveyviocesresearch.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove Poll.surveyviocesresearch.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Poll.surveyviocesresearch.com!
Video guide on how to remove Poll.surveyviocesresearch.com from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Poll.surveyviocesresearch.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.