Policia Nacional de Uruguay ransomware
Don’t mess with Policia Nacional de Uruguay scam! If you get such a scary alert on your system remember that this warning has nothing to do with the national police of Uruguay. The warning that you see on your computer is the product of cyber hackers who want to receive money from you. The ways this is done are surely deceptive and fraudulent.
Once the Policia Nacional de Uruguay ransomware attacks your computer the entire desktop of it gets locked. Users cannot do anything with their systems. Any attempts to reboot the computer turn out to be vain. The same locked status actually remains, irrespective of the number of system reboot attempts.
So, what to do if your system is locked by the Policia Nacional de Uruguay? First thing we recommend is not to panic. Remember that this locker has nothing to do with the police. Finally, please follow the guidelines below that will help you get rid of this scam from your computer effectively. And remember that you should not pay any money in favor of the crooks through Ukash payment system. This is a serious mistake. Instead, go ahead and get rid of this scam as explained below.
Ransomware unlocking procedure
Note! This tutorial is effective for all GreenDot MoneyPak, Ukash and Paysafecard ransomwares.
- Restart your computer and press F8 while it is restarting.
- Choose safe mode with networking.
- Press Start menu and select Run, or press [Win]+R on keyboard.
- Type msconfig
- Disable startup items rundll32 turning on any application from Application Data.
- Restart your system once again.
- Scan your system with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to identify file and delete it.
Some versions of these viruses disable all safe modes, but give a short gap that you can use to run anti-malware programs. Then do following:
- Reboot normally.
- Click Start and choose Run.
- Enter the text specified in the quotation below. If malware is loaded, just press Alt+Tab once and keep entering the string blindly then press Enter.
- Press Alt+tab and then R (letter) a couple of times. The process of ransomware virus should be killed after you succeed to download, install our recommended software and scan your PC with it.