Polícia de Segurança Pública Portuguese is another ransomware that can easily penetrate into your machine and infect your system. As any other ransomware this one gets inside your system through the web and automatically blocks it. And you will just be cut out of everything.
Polícia de Segurança Pública Portuguese infoms you that your system was detected spreading different illegal material through the web and that is why it is blocked. And if you want your system to be unblocked you need to pay certain sum of money. As you may already know that is what all ransomwares do. They try to convince you that all this is true. But you will get your money to hackers, not some legal programs. That is why you need to think twice before give your money.
We have the removal guide of Polícia de Segurança Pública Portuguese. Follow all the steps carefully.
Manual removal guide:
1. Restart your computer and press F8 while it is restarting.
2. Choose safe mode with networking.
3. Launch MSConfig.
Press Start –> Run
or press [Win]+R on keyboard
4. Disable startup items rundll32 turning on any application from Application Data.
5. Restart your system once again.
6. Scan with http://trojan-killer.net/download.php?trojankiller to identify file and delete it.
Some versions of these viruses disables all safe modes, but give a short gap that you can use to run anti-malware programs. Then do following:
1. Reboot normally.
2. Start –> Run.
3. Enter: http://trojan-killer.net/download.php?trojankiller If malware is loaded, just press alt+tab once and keep entering the string blindly then press Enter.
4. Press Alt+tab and then R (letter) couple of times. Polícia de Segurança Pública Portuguese virus should be killed.