Policia Boliviana virus (ransomware) removal tool
Have you ever dealt with Policia Boliviana (the Police of Bolivia)? Well, hopefully, not. In our understanding the residents of this country are all law-abiding and live good standards of righteousness. Yet, even if you’re such a kind of person, the chances are for you to receive a message from Policia Bolivian at your PC, and this message will claim you’ve done some terrible things through your computer? Would you believe this statement? Well, if you’re a good moral personality, then surely this doesn’t relate to you. Then why do some of such good people receive a message on their PCs that says they’ve done some illegal activities online? The answer is simple, by the way. This is a fake Policia Boliviana message which has nothing to do with this law-enforcement body at all. This is a ransomware locker that acts very aggressively while attacking thousands of computers in this country.
The purpose of the developers of the Policia Bolivina ransomware is to make users really scared with the contents of this message. Yet, this is, surely, a fake one. It is not associated with this decent and reputable law-enforcement body of Bolivia. The makers of this scam have in mind to prompt users into paying the fine for committing the crimes they’ve never done, in fact. The ransomware prompts users into paying the ransom by means of two large payment processing companies – Ukash and Paysafecard. In reality, this is surely a serious mistake to pay the funds, because they will never be refunded by the malware makers.
In order to clean your system from the Policia Boliviana scam you need to run certain powerful security application. However, keep in mind that in order to make it possible you need to undertake some manual steps first. Then surely go ahead and download GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clean your system from virus aggression.
Ransomware unlocking procedure
Note! This tutorial is effective for all GreenDot MoneyPak, Ukash and Paysafecard ransomwares.
- Restart your computer and press F8 while it is restarting.
- Choose safe mode with networking.
- Press Start menu and select Run, or press [Win]+R on keyboard.
- Type msconfig
- Disable startup items rundll32 turning on any application from Application Data.
- Restart your system once again.
- Scan your system with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to identify file and delete it.
Some versions of these viruses disable all safe modes, but give a short gap that you can use to run anti-malware programs. Then do following:
- Reboot normally.
- Click Start and choose Run.
- Enter the text specified in the quotation below. If malware is loaded, just press Alt+Tab once and keep entering the string blindly then press Enter.
- Press Alt+tab and then R (letter) a couple of times. The process of ransomware virus should be killed after you succeed to download, install our recommended software and scan your PC with it.