peekier.com is a highly vicious infection that considered as a web browser hijacker. The main purpose of this virus to inject all types of System all over the world like as Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8, Windows8.1 and the most recent version Windows10. It is also able to hijack all popular System web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari and Edge. It has been developed by the team of remote hacker with the main purpose to earn illegal profit. Once peekier.com gets inside in to your target System you will face lots of issues. First of all it makes the default browser so strange for the users by the several alternations like as internet, browser, homepage and DNS setting etc. Therefore users are unable to reset the setting as previous states.
peekier.com is a very harmful virus which comes in to the target System with the packages of freeware programs such as video downloader, Download manager, PDF creator etc which users download and installed through infected webpage. So users are highly suggested never try to install any software program through unofficial website. Because they contains malicious files and threats into them. If you get install freeware program in to the System then the other harmful infection also get installed with them without your knowledge and may inject your System very badly.
To keep the System safe and secure from further damage users are highly suggested to delete this virus as quickly as possible from System. But it is very hard to detect and eliminate easily. So please follow below removal process to remove peekier.com easily and completely from Windows.
Step by step instructions how to remove peekier.com virus.
STEP 1. Remove peekier.com virus from the browser
First of all, peekier.com is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
STEP 2. Remove peekier.com virus from the system
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove peekier.com virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying peekier.com browser extension!
STEP 3. peekier.com prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with peekier.com virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.