Pcsecurityland.com is a really evil and suspicious site indeed. It promotes users to obtain the full version of Antivirus Action rogue security tool – we have already told you about it one of our previous posts. In addition, this site has a lot to do with certain scripts that may finally infect your computer with a trojan that will really pervert your security settings. Pcsecurityland.com hijacks your web browser and afterwards performs numerous unwanted redirects to some Web interface that aims to convince you to buy the rogue application Antivirus Action.
Also please be advised that this virus is capable of replacing certain HOSTS file with some pre-defined URL addresses or considerably amend the Proxy settings in such a way that you have never imagined. Whatever the case might be, Pcsecurityland.com is not capable of providing actual computer protection and security you need so desperately. Thus, please do not visit this malicious site and do not even think of purchasing the product it proposes. Make sure to completely get rid of this hijacker and the malicious virus tool it promotes. Otherwise you will not find peace of mind until you finally get rid of it. We, the team of GridinSoft developers, are really concerned about your PC being secure and free from any malware known. Please thus take time to read and follow the guidelines provided below for deletion of this badware.
Pcsecurityland.com browser hijacker automatic remover:
Pcsecurityland.com browser hijacker manual removal guide:
Delete Pcsecurityland.com browser hijacker files:
Delete Pcsecurityland.com browser hijacker registry entries:
• HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PhishingFilter “Enabled” = “0″
• HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyOverride” = “”
• HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = “http=127.0.0.1:33921″
• HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyEnable” = “1″
• HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]agnz.exe”
• HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]agnz.exe”