PC Fixer Pro 2018 applications are classified to be potentially unwanted to keep in the system. Hackers use these potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) for advertising because it generates enormous profits from Internet vendors. We should warn you that while you are reading this piece of information, cyber criminals earn money due to your infected device. It is mandatory to delete them before they start harming the computer.
The PC Fixer Pro 2018 appearance of the potentially unwanted application will take its toll and lead to overloaded browser that displays a slew of pop-ups, to endless redirects on the suspicious sites, etc. The real purposes of the PUPs are difficult to predict, so that you cannot be sure about the damage it can provoke for the system. There is necessity to block alerts and return normal performance of the computer.
You may know PC Fixer Pro 2018 as PUA (potentially unwanted application) that will have no positive effect on your computer. Such malware finds the way to the system in the form of built-in tools attached to the free software. Eliminate common computer threats keeping your applications updated. Use proven defense software that will increase the level of security and forbid unwanted installation. If you are not sure about the efficiency of your current anti-virus, add an anti-malware scanner to delete all rubbish.
Well, you understand that the presence of the PC Fixer Pro 2018 malware will work not in your personal favor, so that it is time to get rid of it as soon as possible. Try GridinSoft Anti-Malware application in action. It is a proven malware removal tool that eliminates the files related to this unwanted program before it is not too late. Follow the guide you see below to know how to use the utility.
PC Fixer Pro 2018 removal guide
STEP 1. Remove PC Fixer Pro 2018 virus from the browser
First of all, PC Fixer Pro 2018 is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by PC Fixer Pro 2018, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and PC Fixer Pro 2018 has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that PC Fixer Pro 2018 hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove PC Fixer Pro 2018 traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed PC Fixer Pro 2018!
Video guide on how to remove PC Fixer Pro 2018 from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with PC Fixer Pro 2018 in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.