OpenCloud Security. How to uninstall OpenCloud Security?
OpenCloud Security is a bogus system analysis and optimization tool fabricated to make a mess inside your workstation that finally pushes you into obtaining the full version of this rouge program which allegedly can eliminate all detected bugs. Trojan Killer team has tested this software and got unpleasant results. OpenCloud Security is not what it claims to be, it is junkware that comes from rogue family. It is immediate relative of OpenCloud Antivirus and WolfRam AntiVirus.
Upon the successful penetration and installation OpenCloud Security displays a couple of fake windows popping up with warnings notifications: Hard Drive Failure, System Error, Or Critical Error and Hard drive critical error. Some system diagnostic will be initiated and you will see system scanners to be run. Indeed, OpenCloud Security fake software is developed by IT criminals that can send you numerous data requests and emails, overloading your workstation until your system is on the point of crash. It goes without saying that OpenCloud Security is badware worth removing ASAP. You might find that certain files have disappeared from your hard disk, your system works much slower as before or you cannot even run some decent programs. This computer infection creates an illusion that your computer requires immediate aid and offers its commercial version, stating it can fix all your malfunctions. It is well-designed trick how to get money for nothing. We publish this post to cast the light on OpenCloud Security and prevent you from wasting your money for scam. Under no circumstances open your private data and banking information for these cyber crooks. If you have already done it, contact you banking establishment immediately to dispute your charges. The best thing you can ever do for your PC is neutralizing of OpenCloud Security at once after detection. We would recommend you to apply time-proven antimalware applications. If you give preferences to Trojan Killer, please look through removal tutorial, stipulated below. It contains both manual and automatic removal instructions.
OpenCloud Security automatic removal:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Removal video guide for “WolfRam AntiVirus” (clone of “OpenCloud Security”)(please watch in 720 HD mode) :
OpenCloud Security manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete OpenCloud Security files:
%appdata%\opencloud security\opencloud security.exe
%appdata%\opencloud security\opencloud security.ico
%programs%\opencloud security\opencloud security.lnk