OpenCloud Security is a program that is important to know about. Though it has the name of an anti-virus program it is not so. OpenCloud Security, just as many other viruses of this type, has the goal and it will continue to do anything it takes to make it real. What should you know about this virus? OpenCloud Security penetrates into your computers through the Internet or users can upload it themselves not knowing that it is a malicious one. When the rouge is in your system you will notice that for sure. Every time you restart your PC the virus will run itself and begin to do fake scanning of your system. Then it will show you fake results of that scanning. The files of your system will be renamed, mixed or hidden. And each time users will receive fake alerts and notifications about their system being infected and damaged. The reason it acts like that is your money.
OpenCloud Security was developed by hackers who want to get the money for the program that does nothing good. If you enter the virus’ official web site you will see that the commercial version of it is not free. That is how OpenCloud Security fools people. It just promises that its product can remove those above-mentioned errors and infected files of yours. But do not think it will do anything. Keep in mind that all information you get from OpenCloud Security is fake, that is mean that all those threats are fake too and you have nothing to worry about except how to remove the main rouge from PC.
Our specialists have prepared for you the program that will easily remove OpenCloud Security from PC. All you need to do is to upload the program here below and follow our instructions. We always warn you about the Internet and its dangerous sides, that is why you should be careful when you install some programs from web or enter some links you do not know anything about. Be safe in the web.
OpenCloud Security automatic removal:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Removal video guide for “WolfRam AntiVirus” (clone of “OpenCloud Security”)(please watch in 720 HD mode) :
OpenCloud Security manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete OpenCloud Security files:
%appdata%\opencloud security\opencloud security.exe
%appdata%\opencloud security\opencloud security.ico
%programs%\opencloud security\opencloud security.lnk