OpenCloud AV malware description and removal
OpenCloud AV will not help your computer work better. It will not release your system from real viruses. Why? Because OpenCloud AV is the virus itself. In spite of the fact that is has such a proud name. Did you hear about it? Did you see it on your computer? If you did, then we really regret you are having such a problem. But you are not on your own. Removing OpenCloud AV fake security program is a feasible task for strong anti-virus killers, including the one from GridinSoft LLC.
OpenCloud AV, similar to many other rogues, is known to attack your computer initially via trojans that penetrate to the PC via gaps and leaks in the system security and other possible vulnerabilities. This is all because you need to think more about the thorough defense of your computer against malwares. Sometimes even decent anti-viruses have outdated anti-virus databases, thus allowing OpenCloud AV and other infections to penetrate.
The rogue arranges fake system scan of your computer reporting plenty of infections and viruses. All such reports are fake. Their only goal is to make you purchase OpenCloud AV as a supposed remedy against reported malwares and viruses which do not exist. Do not trust it and do not support those crooks who developed it. Below please find out how to uninstall OpenCloud AV scam.
OpenCloud AV automatic removal:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Removal video guide for “WolfRam AntiVirus” (clone of “OpenCloud AV”)(please watch in 720 HD mode) :
OpenCloud AV manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete OpenCloud AV files:
%appdata%\OpenCloud AV\OpenCloud AV.exe
%appdata%\OpenCloud AV\OpenCloud AV.ico
%programs%\OpenCloud AV\OpenCloud AV.lnk