OpenCloud Antivirus is one more malicious program that infects your systems. The ways it penetrates into your system are almost the same as any other rogue has. You should watch what sites you visit and what programs you install into your machine. Though it has the name of an anti-spyware program it has nothing in common with such programs. OpenCloud Antivirus was created with the purpose to get the money out of users. How does it work inside the system? The methods it works are almost the same as many of viruses of such kind have. When you have OpenCloud Antivirus in your PC, you will notice that the program run itself every time you reboot the system. Plus, you will get lots of notifications about unstable work of your PC, about errors and viruses you have. You will not be able to work with machine as earlier. OpenCloud Antivirus wants you to convince that you have all those problems and the only way out of that situation is to buy its full product and get rid of those troubles. But, where is the catch? All information you receive from OpenCloud Antivirus is fake, all those errors, hidden files and folders.
Everything can be restored, all you need to do is to eliminate OpenCloud Antivirus rogue from the system. We recommend you to use our program GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove the virus. It is a high-quality program, the program you can realy count on when it concerns removing the viruses. We also recommend you to scan your system with this program in future from time to time. So, download GridinSoft Trojan Killer below and follow our instructions about the elimination. Be safe in the web.
OpenCloud Antivirus automatic removal:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Delete OpenCloud Antivirus files:
%AppData%\OpenCloud Antivirus\OpenCloud Antivirus.exe
%AppData%\OpenCloud Antivirus\OpenCloud Antivirus.ico
%StartMenu%\Programs\OpenCloud Antivirus\OpenCloud Antivirus.lnk
Delete OpenCloud Antivirus registry entries:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘C:\Program Files\conhost.exe “%1” %’