Onclickbright.com/jump redirects constantly forward your browser to websites with suspicious content. In the best of cases, you will get to nonviolent sites without any harm to your mental state. However, not all are so lucky. Users without anti-virus defense may be ready to get into the second category. They are open to all existing danger. And this malicious domain is one of such threats. It builds a link between you and black sites. That is why you see constant redirections. It won’t disappear naturally, you will have to use particular tools to remove it.
Onclickbright.com/jump takes place in different popular browsers, we can’t claim that Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera are safe. Usually, you see such pop-ups when you open new or blank tabs. There is an upsetting tendency: the number of alerts will grow more and more until browsing sessions become impossible. This will lead to negative consequences concerning the performance of your computer. The main target is your as it gives its energy for malware needs. With other items of your PC malicious software can behave unexpectedly. You have no confidence who can see porn banners next, maybe a member of your family!
Onclickbright.com/jump appears when mindless installation takes place. How often do you read EULAs (End User License Agreements)? If you do it not regularly, there is a chance to install something harmful together with useful utilities. To read or not to read, that is all up to you, but we think it’s our duty to warn you about sad results in advance. You can hardly find a safe resource for installation nowadays as mostly all of them contain infected samples. However, you can fail even when you have already installed anti-virus on your computer. Not all of them are really reliable, they can fail to recognize the threat and to stop the installation of unwanted applications. So, you may need additional software to remove such malware.
The best remedy to get rid of Onclickbright.com/jump pop-ups and associated adware is to thoroughly scan the system with a reliable anti-malware tool. There is the necessity to do that because most likely your computer is also burdened with some other samples of potentially unwanted utilities (which also need to be removed). So, scan your system with our recommended application, remove the infections it finds and reset your browsers with additional built-in tools as explained below.
Onclickbright.com/jump removal guide
STEP 1. Remove Onclickbright.com/jump virus from the browser
First of all, Onclickbright.com/jump is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Onclickbright.com/jump, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Onclickbright.com/jump has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Onclickbright.com/jump hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove Onclickbright.com/jump traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Onclickbright.com/jump!
Video guide on how to remove Onclickbright.com/jump from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Onclickbright.com/jump in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.