Office Central de Lutte contre la Criminalité is a good organization and it has nothing to do with sending the message you see depicted at the screenshot. What you see, instead, is an example of ransomware program that locks the screens of many computers today. So, be very careful when this malware enters your machine. Do not follow its malicious instructions. They all have the only goal – to make you waste your funds for nothing good.
Office Central de Lutte contre la Criminalité warning, as we’ve said already, is a form or screen locker that doesn’t allow users do anything with their PCs until they pay the amount of money (ransom) in favor of the crooks. Generally, the malware developers instruct users to pay funds via Ukash or Paysafecard payment systems by means of indication of a special voucher (PIN) code. Doing so is a serious mistake, so please do not ever obey the malicious instructions of the malware developers.
Removing the scary warning of Office Central de Lutte contre la Criminalité (fake notification) is not as easy as some might think. Rebooting the PC doesn’t help, no matter how many times this is done. Some other methods are necessary, so we strongly recommend that you follow the instructions below to get rid of this nasty pest on your machine.
Office Central de Lutte contre la Criminalité ransomware unlocking procedure
Note! This tutorial is effective for all UKASH and PAYSAFECARD viruses.
1. Restart your computer and press F8 while it is restarting.
2. Choose safe mode with networking.
3. Launch MSConfig.
Press Start –> Run
or press [Win]+R on keyboard
4. Disable startup items rundll32 turning on any application from Application Data.
5. Restart your system once again.
6. Scan with https://trojan-killer.net/download.php?trojankiller to identify file and delete it.
Some versions of these viruses disable all safe modes, but give a short gap that you can use to run anti-malware programs. Then do following:
1. Reboot normally.
2. Start –> Run.
3. Enter: https://trojan-killer.net/download.php?trojankiller If malware is loaded, just press alt+tab once and keep entering the string blindly then press Enter.
4. Press Alt+tab and then R (letter) couple of times. The process of Office Central de Lutte contre la Criminalité virus should be killed.